The photovoltaic industry has always been a battlefield for technological strength competition. On the road of policy-driven transformation from “Made in China” to “Made in China”, the proportion of the photovoltaic industry in the new energy field has continued to increase, and localization has developed rapidly, thanks to the rapid iteration of the photovoltaic industry’s technical capabilities.
At present, major photovoltaic companies are transforming in the direction of “smart factories”, upgrading all aspects of production from “automation” to “intelligence”. As an important system for realizing intelligence, machine vision is increasingly important in the production transformation of the photovoltaic industry.
2. 20 years of machine vision technology accumulation, tens of thousands of application scenarios tested, stable and reliable.
VisionBank AI functions cover guided positioning, defect detection, image recognition, presence or absence counting, color discrimination, and deep learning. It has accumulated nearly 20 years of mass production tests on various computing platforms, and has excellent stability in any scenario.
3. Graphical design ensures a lower application threshold and a higher degree of freedom.
VisionBank AI graphically encapsulates various image processing algorithms, and users can develop their own inspection programs by dragging and dropping; after the equipment is developed and launched, if functions need to be added due to the process, new tools can be added by dragging and dropping at any time to quickly satisfy users’ needs Require.
4. A professional visual development team always guarantees the application of cutting-edge technology.
The underlying algorithm of VisionBank AI is based on nearly 20 years of technical accumulation of VisionBank. The currently developed technologies such as deep learning defect detection, deep learning and traditional algorithm deep integration, and pre-training models can always ensure the cutting-edge of VisionBank AI technology applications.
Full-line application: one-step coverage of the entire photovoltaic production line
VisionBank AI can easily cover scenarios such as multiple cameras, large format, and high precision involved in complex production processes in the photovoltaic industry, rapidly improving equipment inspection speed, ensuring “0” missed inspections and an overall defect recognition rate greater than 99%. Photovoltaic enterprises bring all-round cost reduction and efficiency increase:
1. Visual inspection of wafers: in the production stage, defects such as cracks, chipping, missing corners, and dirt on the appearance of wafers can be detected, and silicon wafers of different sizes can be automatically matched to respond to the needs of large-scale capacity expansion;
2. Vision inspection of junction box welding machine: Add tin welding, high frequency welding, laser welding and other welding machine equipment. In welding positioning and post-welding inspection, VisionBank AI makes inspection more accurate and fast. Large production workshop with 1000+ sets of production equipment;
3. The visual inspection system of the junction box capping machine, the visual inspection system of the nameplate machine, the EL inspection system, and the visual inspection system of the stitch welding machine are also followed by the junction box welding machine, and are applied in batches in the production workshop;
4. The installation of the integrated machine, the visual inspection system after lamination, and the visual inspection system after string welding have been successively applied in the production workshop…
Relying on the open architecture and cutting-edge technology applications, VisionBank AI can not only meet the current photovoltaic application scenarios, but its innovative “deep learning and traditional algorithm deep integration technology” will also provide assistance for more innovative photovoltaic production equipment, and solve the future in one step. More application scenarios.
The Links: 3HAC12649-1 JZRCR-NPP01C-1